Link Your Phone With Www.aka.ms/add/computer
If you’ve been wondering how to link your phone to windows, here are the steps you can take to make it possible. The first step you need to take is to ensure your Android phone is recognized by your system. You can update the drivers of your system or you can change the USB cable. Once your device is recognized by your system, you can start linking your phone. You also need to make sure that your phone is supported by the link to the phone app installed. Your phone also needs to be on the same network as your PC. Wi-Fi connection is used as a medium for most of the functions, & Bluetooth is used for phone calls. You may sync your phone with your PC using Add Computer, a new feature in the Windows Update. As a result, you’ll be able to read SMS, app, and notification alerts on your computer from your phone. A touchpad or keyboard for your computer can also be used with your smartphone. The only thing you need to get started is to visit the aka.ms/addcomputer from your browser.
Make Sure Your Android Phone is Compatible With Your PC
Before you start using the Link To Windows feature, make sure your Android phone is compatible with your PC. It is possible to use the mouse and touch screen to navigate between the two devices. Once the device is connected, you can share files between the two devices. This will let you transfer photos, music, and other files to your PC. It will also allow you to back up your files from your Android device to your PC. You’ll be able to access the files and folders on your Android phone by simply connecting it through www.aka.ms/addcomputer.
How to Download and Connect www.Aka.ms/addcomputer
Here are the steps of how you can connect your phone to a Windows computer using www.aka.ms/add/computer URL.
- Visit the link – www.aka.ms/addcomputer
- If your phone device is compatible, then it will automatically redirect you for downloading the application.
- You may also get redirected to Google play store for downloading and installing the app for linking your phone to your windows PC.
- Install the application.
- You can either use your email id to sign in or scan the QR Code to sign in and link your phone with your PC.
- Tap on continue.
- Grant permission to send and review message, choose “allow”
- Grant permission to manage phone calls, choose “allow”.
- ‘Allow’ contact access.
- Tap continue.
- Choose “Let’s Stay Connected”. You can also select the battery optimization or ignore it as might be needed.